Home / Extraordinary Jane / Elisa Parker with Erin Noel: Revolutionizing the Legal System for Everyday People

Elisa Parker with Erin Noel: Revolutionizing the Legal System for Everyday People

“It’s important to listen to that deeper voice and act on that.  As women we often have obstacles related to our fear of being seen.  Show up…it’s profoundly liberating to take action from a deep place.  When you come from that profound place it doesn’t matter if everyone is on board.  Even if you lost 25% of the people because you act on what’s important, the other 75% are going to be committed with everything they’ve got.”  

~Erin Noel, Executive Director of Community Legal

016Legal-054

Erin Noel, Acting Executive Director has extensive experience with non-profit formation and coalition building, has worked in several of the practice areas addressed by CL clinics, has served a broad range of clients as an attorney, and has volunteered as a mediator for Conflict Resolution Center of Nevada County, in the Nevada County Superior Court. She has served on the board of over a dozen non-profits, and has donated her time as an attorney to individuals and organizations. She was raised in Nevada County.

Community Legal’s purpose is to serve low‐income people, and also to provide the general public with mediation services and legal clinics on popular topics.

About elisa

Check Also

Bob Bland

Elisa Parker Exclusive Interview with Bob Bland, Women’s March Co-Organizer

“Taking action doesn’t just mean tweeting, it doesn’t mean just creating a Facebook post, it ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *